123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 info@example.com

上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Annam Dedric!

fofabvlic

first_imgBACOLOD City –A man was believed to have drowned in a river in Purok Kanipaan, BarangayParaiso, Sagay City, Negros Occidental. Policeidentified him as Rolando Balolot, 64, of Purok Masinulondon in BarangayParaiso. Balolot wasfound floating in the river around 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 10, a police reportshowed. center_img Officers of theSagay City police station said Balolot’s body was brought to a local mortuaryfor a “post-mortem” examination./PNlast_img

zpsdmffj

first_imgDocuments from the Securities and ExchangeCommission (SEC) Bacolod Extension Office showed that as of Dec. 6, 2019 only 2.068million shares had been duly issued of which Roy, Emily, Celina, and RicardoJr. cumulatively own a majority. “The best way of showing transparency andcompliance with our By-Laws and requirements of existing law, is for the SEC toattend and watch how we comply with both,” said new company president CelinaYanson Lopez. The plaintiffs also insisted they held 61.17percent of Vallacar’s duly issued stocks. BACOLOD City – The Yanson majorityshareholders of Vallacar Transit, Inc. hauled to the Regional Trial Court herethree shareholders for convening a meeting on Dec. 7. This Vallacar Transit terminal for its popular Ceres buses in Barangay Camalig, Jaro, Iloilo City is the biggest in Panay Island. Labor issues are further complicating the leadership tug-of-war at Vallacar Transit, the country’s biggest transport company. Disgruntled company workers raised several issues that included payroll deductions, among others. IAN PAUL CORDERO The majority shareholders themselves held ameeting also on Dec. 7. They insisted that theirs had a quorum, transparent andwas attended by representatives from SEC. According to Yanson plaintiffs Roy, Susan,Emily, Ricardo Yanson Jr. and Ma. Lourdes Celina and Juan Manuel Lopez,respondents Leo Rey Yanson, Charles and Ginette Dumancas are minorityshareholders who conducted a meeting which had no quorum. “The basis for the call of their own meetingclaimed the issuance of shares that were never authorized for acquisition,violated the By-Laws of the company and the Corporation Code for not complyingwith rights of existing shareholders to buy unissued shares first, and no taxeson those transfers were paid to the Bureau of Internal Revenue nor subject forregistration in the company’s books,” read part of a statement from the Yansonmajority shareholders. Vallacar Transit is the largest bus company inthe country./PNlast_img read more

ivjkubtm

first_imgThe 26-year-old Henelou Pacino yielded the suspected illegal drugs, apolice report showed. BACOLOD City – Suspected shabu weighing about seven grams valued aroundP105,000 was seized in a sting operation in Barangay 3, Silay City, NegrosOccidental. Pacino was nabbed after she sold suspected shabu to an undercoverofficer around 12:30 p.m. on Friday, the report added.  The suspect was detained in the custodial facility of the Silay Citypolice station, facing charges for violation of Republic Act 9165, or theComprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002./PN Police officers meet with residents of Barangay Guinhalaran, Silay City, Negros Occidental in this undated photo obtained from a recent social media post. SILAY CITY POLICE STATIONlast_img read more

fjnahbfq

first_imgFresas had two other companions whomanaged to flee; they were identified as Rowen Lebuna and Jefftrey Vicente ofLamabunao, Iloilo. “The brother went to my office andmade the identity confirmation. He did not comment on Fresas’ illegalactivities,” said Punzalan. Before he left the IPPO for a newassignment (as the Philippine police’s attaché to the United States), Vilelaformed a tracker team to run after Lebuna and Vicente. Former Iloilo Police Provincial Office (IPPO) director Police Colonel Roland Vilela. IAN PAUL CORDERO/PN The suspect’s brother Ronald cameforward and identified him late Sunday night, according to Police CaptainFernando Punzalan, chief of the Dingle police station. “Their group started operating in thelast few months of 2019. Umiikot silagamit ang motor at kung sino makita nila na lumalakad sa daan at walangmasyadong tao, doon sila mangho-hold-up. They usually operate earlymorning,” said former Iloilo Police Provincial Office (IPPO) director PoliceColonel Roland Vilela.center_img Fresas died in an exchange of gunfirewith Dingle policemen who were responding to a report that a woman as robbed inBarangay Tabugon. The man who died was identified as22-year-old Dominic Fresas of Barangay Rizal Ilawod, Calinog, Iloilo. ILOILO City – The man who died in a shootoutwith policemen in Barangay Tabugon, Dingle, Iloilo on Sunday was a memberof a new robbery group that operates randomly in central Iloilo province,police said. Hours prior to the holdup in BarangayTabugon, Dingle on Sunday, Fresas and companions also robbed a woman inBarangay Camambugan, Dingle, and two other persons in Passi City and SanEnrique town, according to Punzalan./PNlast_img read more

oykplife

first_imgBut even as the city governmentstrengthens its precautionary measures, the mayor said the public should notworry because the metropolis has sufficient basic commodities as assured by theDepartment of Trade and Industry. Treñas issued Executive Order No.48-2020 amending EO No. 038 suspending all major public gatherings in the cityuntil further notice. Other health safety guidelines issuedvis-à-vis mass gatherings were the following: ILOILO City – Mayor Jerry Treñaswarned those intending to defy his order prohibiting mass gatherings as aprecautionary measure against the possible spread of the coronavirus disease2019 (COVID-19). “They are also concerned. This issomething I don’t want to do but we have to do this to make Iloilo safe foreveryone,” said Treñas. Meanwhile, the mayor said he wouldmeet with Iloilo’s Gov. Arthur Defensor Jr. to discuss preparations for theexpected influx of returning Ilonggos at the Iloilo Airport in Cabatuan,Iloilofollowing the community quarantine imposed in the National CapitalRegion. “Satanan naton nga mga palangga nga mga pumoluyo sang syudad, ang tanan nga indimagsunod sang aton executive order,i-cancel ko inyo permit. Ipasira koinyo establishment. Bahala kamo da,” hesaid yesterday. “Under the General Welfare clause ofRepublic Act 7160 (Local Government Code), it is imperative that the city ofgovernment suspend all major gatherings to reduce the exposure and risk of itscitizens from contracting COVID-19,” stressed Treñas’ amended EO dated March11. * Organizers of mass gatherings musthave medical and security plans approved by the Philippine National Police andthe City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office. Iloilo City Mayor Jerry Treñas. IAN PAUL CORDERO/PN The mayor and the city health officealso met with the alliance of hotels, malls and establishments and discussedtheir precautionary measures against COVID-19. Barangays are advised to purchasedisinfectants such as bleach or chlorine for them to sanitize their areas, saidTreñas. On the other hand, the Bureau of FireProtection has been requested to go around the city and prod barangays toundertake cleanup activities. Mass gatherings, social events likebarangay fiestas, public and/or private school activities, rallies and thelikes are among those prohibited. * Organizers of mass gatherings shouldmake available hand sanitizers and alcohol to the attendees. * Practice proper respiratory hygienewhen at mass gatherings. This includes covering the nose and mouth withdisposable tissue or elbow when coughing or sneezing. Dispose used tissueproperly. On the other hand, the Human Resourceand Management Office (HRMO) of the city government has been instructed to“operationalize the four-day work-week”. The first EO (No. 038) suspended allmajor gatherings from February to March only. The EO amending it made thesuspension open ended, or until further notice from the city government. * The elderly, young, pregnant womenand those with existing medical conditions should wear facemasks at all times. Markets will be sanitized dailytogether with plazas and the Iloilo Esplanade, added Treñas. He recently issued an orderprohibiting foreigners from countries with confirmed cases of COVID-19 fromattending mass gatherings. * After contact with respiratorysecretions, one should perform hand hygiene. “We are ready to support in terms ofequipment and personnel,” said Treñas. People with a history of travel toother countries with confirmed cases of COVID-19 and have not completed 14 daysof quarantine are also not allowed to attend mass gatherings. At city hall, the “no ID, no entrypolicy” is strictly being enforced. Clients are provided with visitors pass andtheir documents in an office on the ground floor for the concerned city halloffice to retrieve. * There should be medical teams andambulances on standby during mass gatherings. (With a report from the Philippine News Agency/PN) * Persons with signs and symptoms ofrespiratory infection such as cough and cold should wear medical masks.last_img read more

skxowwxh

first_imgMANILA – Sen. Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa told critics of the controversial Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020 to “go ahead” and push for its junking, so long as they will not blame the government if terrorism in the country worsens. The neophyte senator made the statement in a radio interview on Sunday as he clarified that advocacy, protest, dissent, stoppage of work, mass or industrial actions were not a violation in the measure.“Sige junk ninyo. Kapag kayo nabiktima ng terorista, kapag may namatay sa mahal sa buhay ninyo kayo mismo huwag ninyo sisihin ang gobyerno na hindi gumagawa ng paraan para masawata ang terrorism,” Dela Rosa told DZBB.“Gusto ninyo ng another Marawi siege? Gusto ninyo ng another Zamboanga siege? Go ahead. Gusto ninyo ng bombing kaliwa kananan? Go ahead i-junk natin ito basta huwag ninyo sisihin ang gobyerno kapag nagkaletse letse sa terrorism dito,” he added.Militant and human rights groups, among others, fear that the Anti-Terrorism Act will be abused and used to go after critics of the government, while Commission on Human Rights called on the bill’s vague definition of terrorism.Under the anti-terrorism bill, persons who shall threaten to commit terrorism, and those who will propose any terroristic acts or incite others to commit terrorism shall suffer imprisonment of 12 years. “Sige junk ninyo. Kapag kayo nabiktima ng terorista, kapag may namatay sa mahal sa buhay ninyo kayo mismo huwag ninyo sisihin ang gobyerno,” says Sen. Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa in a radio interview. RAPPLERcenter_img Suspected persons can be detained for 14 days without a warrant of arrest with an allowable 10-day extension. A 60-day surveillance on suspected terrorists can also be conducted by the police or the military, with an allowable 30-day extension.Dela Rosa said that he is hopeful that President Rodrigo Duterte won’t veto the Anti-Terrorism Act, which the Chief Executive certified as urgent before the sine die break of the Congress.“Sana naman pirmahin niya (Duterte) otherwise kawawa naman kami (Senate) grabe pagtalakay namin sa batas na ito tapos ma-veto lang. Anyway, that’s part of the process okay lang sa amin pero sana pirmahan niya,” Dela Rosa said./PNlast_img read more

cmzgzdbq

first_imgA Brookville man was charged after a fatal car crash on State Road 252 on August 10.22-year-old Jared Seale is facing charges for OWI Resulting In Death (Class B Felony) and OWI Resulting In Serious Bodily Injury (Class D Felony)According to the police report, Seale was driving an Oldsmobile Alero with three passengers from Indian Creek Tavern, in Riley, Ohio. His vehicle went off the side of SR 252 near the Indiana-Ohio state line around 2:00 a.m.Injuries suffered from the accident led to the death of William C. Meyers V, 21, of Laurel. The police report said he was a backseat passenger. Emergency services were called to the scene and Meyers was pronounced dead in the ambulance.27-year-old Tyler Phillips suffered a broken arm and internal injuries. He was taken to Mercy Franciscan Medical Center in Harrison.Chantel Poe, 22, of Fredericksburg and Seale both told police they were uninjured however they were advised to have medical treatment and were taken to an area hospital.According to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office investigation narrative, Poe stated Seale was driving the car, and that he had a couple of beers while playing pool earlier in the evening. According to police, Poe added that she did not think Jared was intoxicated.Franklin County Sheriff’s Deputy Adam Henson said he read Indiana’s Implied Consent Law to Seale and he agreed to take a chemical test. Seale stated, “I’ve been drinking just take me to jail.” Henson asked if he drank after the crash and Seale stated he had not.While Seale was at the hospital he had a blood sample taken around 4:00 a.m. The blood was sealed and sent to the Indiana Department of Toxicology by mail. On September 9, the toxicology report returned and indicated Seale had a blood alcohol content of .16 on the morning of the crash. Indiana’s legal driving limit is .08The toxicology report indicated drugs were not in Seale’s system on the morning of the accident.The charges were formally filed on September 25. Seale was arrested the same day and is currently in the Franklin County Jail on $25,000 bond.last_img read more

diakrkts

first_imgSome local residents and farmers will have to take the long way around as a bridge will be closed for the majority of the day.The Franklin County Highway Department announced that St. Mary’s Bridge will be closed for deck repairs beginning at 9:00 a.m. Engineer Ted Cooley estimated the bridge would be reopen by 7:00 p.m.Crews will have detour signs posted on surrounding roads. St. Mary’s Road connects Brookville to State Road 229 in Oldenburg.last_img

osrwtvum

first_imgThe SLS 5th Grade Cardinals basketball team lost to a talented Laurel squad Thursday, November 13 by the score 43-19.Abe Streator led the Cardinals in scoring. The 5th Grade Cardinals are now 4-1 on the season.Courtesy of STL Coach Dale Amrhein.The St. Louis boys 6th basketball team travelled to Laurel last night and narrowing escaped with a victory by the score of 37-30.The Cardinals led the game 21-10 at half but Laurel boys fought back in the second half to draw within one point in the fourth quarter. The Cardinals made some key shots and free throws down the stretch and were able to secure the lead in the final minutes.The scoring for St Louis came from Lleyton Ratcliff, Sam Voegele, Wil Freeland and Andrew Oesterling.Courtesy of STL Coach Oesterling.The St Louis 7th grade boys basketball team picked up their first win of the season Thursday night knocking off Mt. Carmel by a final score of 33 to 23.The Cardinals were hot from the start hitting their first 7 shots. Adam Cox finished with a game high 12points. Evan Vogelsang followed with 7 points and Charlie Dice had 6. Luke Esser was  strong off the bench picking up 4 points. Rounding out the scoring with 2 points each were Johnathan Deal & Joshua Myers.Courtesy of STL Coach Mike Burkhart.last_img read more

fjnahbfq

first_img, Michael William Bishop, 50, of Aurora, IN, passed away Saturday, January 2, 2016.He was born Monday, December 6, 1965, son of Edward Bishop and Mary Muskuskie Bishop.Michael worked as a Cage Employee for Belterra Casino for over 5 years; prior to that he had worked at the Walmart in Florence, Kentucky.Michael was a Boy Scout and earned the honor of Eagle Scout. In his younger years he enjoyed bowling and was a member of the National Bowling League. He was a great Yankee and Dallas Cowboys fan. He played Fantasy Football, baseball, soccer and basketball.Surviving are his mother, Mary Bishop of Aurora, Indiana; fianceé Srirattana Dechdee “Ying” of Bang Kok, Thailand; sister, Elinor (Robert) Kelnhofer of Aurora, IN; aunts, Jean Beauchesne and Barbara (George) Steinfeld; nieces, Laurel & Elizabeth Kelnhofer; nephew, Jeremy Kelnhofer and several cousins. He was preceded in death by his father, Edward Bishop.Friends will be received 5:00 – 8:00 PM, Thursday, January 7, 2016 at the Rullman Hunger Funeral Home, Aurora, Indiana.Services will be held at St Mary’s Catholic Church, Friday, January 8, 2016 at 11:00 am with Father Stephen Donahue officiating.Contributions may be made to the St. Mary’s Catholic Church or American Diabetes Foundation. Please call the funeral home office at (812) 926-1450 and we will notify the family of your donation with a card.last_img read more