123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Annam Dedric!

diakrkts

first_imgSome local residents and farmers will have to take the long way around as a bridge will be closed for the majority of the day.The Franklin County Highway Department announced that St. Mary’s Bridge will be closed for deck repairs beginning at 9:00 a.m. Engineer Ted Cooley estimated the bridge would be reopen by 7:00 p.m.Crews will have detour signs posted on surrounding roads. St. Mary’s Road connects Brookville to State Road 229 in Oldenburg.last_img

yukwjbvh

first_imgRelatedPosts Sexual assault: McGregor awaits physical test, video evidence Sexual assault charge: UFC superstar denies allegation, released without charge Masvidal calls for Kamaru Usman rematch UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman has called out Conor McGregor and Jorge Masvidal, stating that both fighters have opted against challenging him for his belt.Usman, who owns a 16-1 record, said he has been ready to defend his title since April. He had previously been expected to fight Masvidal, but the No. 2 ranked welterweight fighter has instead expressed interest in a rematch with Nate Diaz recently.Usman said if Masvidal won’t fight him, he’ll ask the UFC for a matchup against McGregor, who defeated Donald Cerrone in a welterweight bout in January.“This is what I have to say: Both [McGregor and Masvidal],” Usman said. “Both guys are champions of Twitter, talking s— on Twitter. In the history [of MMA], who has ever said no to a title shot? I’m that guy. I’m the boogeyman who these guys are saying no to a title shot against. And they better remain quiet.“Jorge Masvidal, you had an opportunity on April 18, May 9, June and now July. You want to fight Nate – a fight that wasn’t even competitive. And Conor, you said you wanted to be the king of the 170-pound division. Now you’re quiet. So you know what? Just remain quiet. I’ve given both of you a shot, and none of you have taken it.”Usman added that he would be willing to agree to keep the fight as a stand-up contest for the first two rounds of the five in order to entice McGregor. “I will sign a contract with Conor McGregor. We’ll put it in the contract: First or second round, I won’t take you down,” said Usman. “Yeah, if I want you down, there’s no ifs, ands or buts about it. But if I want to stand up with you, I will. Am I going to try to knock Conor McGregor out? Absolutely. I’m going to try to knock his head off his F-ing shoulders.”The 33-year-old Usman defeated Colby Covington in December for his first successful title defence since taking the belt from Tyron Woodley last March.Tags: Challenges’Conor McGregorJorge MasvidalKamaru UsmanTitle DefenseUFCWelterweightlast_img read more

jfybhhoh

first_imgShare Share 888 calls for Betgenius sportsbook makeover June 25, 2020 Online gambling group 888 Holdings Plc has predicted that COVID-19 related disruptions will have a ‘single $ digit million impact’ on the firm’s 2020 EBITDA performance.Yesterday, 888 was forced to delay publishing its 2019 results, abiding with an FCA order which sanctioned a two-week moratorium on the publication of results by listed companies. Updating investors this morning, 888 stated that 2019 momentum had continued into the early months of 2020 trading, in which ‘the group has traded well and in line with the board’s expectations with average daily revenue 18% above the comparable prior year period’.Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, 888 detailed strong topline metric growth across its B2C casino and sports verticals, with each segment reporting a 24% increase in daily revenues, citing increases in player acquisition (+20%) and average daily deposits (+32%).Mirroring industry counterparts, 888 governance stated that it is hard to forecast full-year guidance operating under a period of ‘global macro-economic uncertainty’.COVID-19’s postponement/cancellation of sporting events will primarily impact the firm’s smaller 888Sport unit, which generated 16% of the group’s revenues during 2019.888 explained: “Should severe disruption to global sporting events continue until September 2020, the board estimates a potential impact on group EBITDA in the current financial year of up to high single-digit millions of dollars.”Operating in uncertain times, 888 emphasised that the group will maximise vigilance of safer gambling procedures across its verticals. Closing its statement, 888 detailed confidence in navigating COVID-19 headwinds as a ‘purely online business’ with a diversified geographical spread, underpinned by full ownership of its proprietary technologies across its brand portfolio. Submit 888 appoints VC expert Limor Ganot as a corporate advisor July 20, 2020 StumbleUpon Gamesys tops list for GambleAware Q1 donations July 10, 2020 Related Articleslast_img read more