123 Street, NYC, US 0123456789 [email protected]

上海419论坛,上海龙凤419,爱上海 - Powered by Annam Dedric!

rohnfxlk

first_imgBy Simon EvansMANCHESTER, England (Reuters) – Premier League clubs will vote today over whether to move to the second phase of Project Restart as they intensify efforts to return to full action.Clubs began training in small groups last week under strict limitations and no contact but Wednesday’s meeting opens the door to a gradual return towards contact training.Phase Two, if approved, would allow up to 10 players to work together and would ease the time restrictions on training sessions and allow players to be closer.It would then be hoped to move to a more typical form of training in the third phase, with tackling returning in the build-up to actual games.The league was consulting with players and managers on Tuesday and then plans to hold a vote on the next step during a conference call today.All plans remain contingent on the number of players testing positive for the coronavirus staying low.The second round of testing returned two positives — with Bournemouth saying one of their players was now self-isolating. The first batch returned six cases.No matches have been played in the Premier League since March, but the government has given the green light for elite sport to resume from June 1, including the top-flight football.The league had signalled June 12 as a potential start date but it now looks likely to be much later in the month.On Thursday the shareholders will discuss the business aspects of Project Restart, including a possible broadcast rebate and what to do if the season has to be curtailed.Once games do restart, they will be held behind closed-doors but the league has yet to decide whether they will be played in the normal home and away fashion or at neutral venues.last_img read more

rodbgick

first_img Published on September 9, 2013 at 8:13 pm Contact David: [email protected] Though they’re just beginning their second season in Syracuse, the sophomores carried the Orange in its opening weekend.The men’s and women’s cross country teams dominated the Harry Lang Invitational on Saturday in Hamilton, N.Y., thanks to a pair of sophomores.Margo Malone not only finished before anyone else on the women’s team, but also before every other female runner. And Malone wasn’t the only Orange runner to finish first. Redshirt sophomore Juris Silenieks won the men’s section.Coming into this meet, assistant coach Raynee DeGrio was confident the women could compete as well as they did last year despite losing a handful of key runners.“Sarah (Pagano) was a really good athlete, and she contributed a lot for the team,” DeGrio said. “So it’s definitely hard to fill a void like that.”AdvertisementThis is placeholder textBut if one meet means anything, the Orange is on its way.Four out of the five fastest women on Saturday were underclassmen, including the top two runners. Malone finished two spots and 13 seconds ahead of sophomore Brianna Nerud.Last year, Malone might not have looked like someone who would win the first meet of this season. In the three meets she placed in, Malone finished 31st, 135th, and 6th respectively.“We are seeing a lot of girls we wouldn’t have expected to be in one of those top positions,” DeGrio said.In another surprise move, junior Katherine Fleischer didn’t run in the first meet. Fleishcher finished second at last year’s Harry Lang Invitational and 31st overall at the NCAA regional championship. Despite the fact she didn’t run, Fleischer maintains a leadership role on the young team.“It feels good (to be back),” Fleischer said. “It’s helped some of the girls to step up and take leadership, too. There are a bunch of girls that everyone looks up to.”While the women have a lot of new names and faces finishing the quickest on their squad, the men don’t have quite the same amount, but still saw a strong performance from its youngest athletes.The fastest 11 men to race Saturday were all from Syracuse. Six were underclassmen, led by Silenieks.But the difference between the men’s and women’s team is the men have more upperclassmen they can rely on to piece together a winning squad. While the women’s team did almost as well as the men this weekend, it doesn’t have as much experience.The women’s team might be younger, DeGrio said, but there are still upperclassmen that can help the team succeed.“The girls that have been around a lot like (senior) Alexandra Clinton and Jessie Petersen, they’ve been around for a while,” DeGrio said, “they know our program and are definitely leading us by example.” Comments Facebook Twitter Google+last_img read more

skepnbjl

first_imgLoue FarleyLoue Farley, 86, died Saturday night, Jan. 17, 2015, surrounded by his loving family.Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 22 at the St. Anthony-St. Rose Catholic Church in Wellington. Burial will follow at Sumner Memorial Gardens Cemetery.  Visitation will be held at the Shelley Family Funeral Home in Wellington from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 21 with the family present from 2:00-5:00 p.m. Rosary will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 21 at the St. Antony-St. Rose Catholic Church.Memorials have been established with Wellington Future Farmers of America and Avenue of Flags and may be left with the Shelley Family Funeral Home.  For further information please visit www.shelleyfamilyfh.com.Loue Farley was born on Aug. 29, 1928 at the family home near Milan, KS, the son of Mary Zelpha (McFarland) and Jesse Farley. He attended a country school near Milan, but was a life-long learner. His first job outside of working on the family farm was at Bryan Packard Motor Company. There he met Donna Foley, his future wife, when she and her sister walked past the service station.He and Donna married at St. Anthony’s Church in Wellington, on July 24, 1949. They began their life together on a farm, raising wheat and livestock. In 1965 he started work at Midwest as a drop hammer operator and later was promoted to foreman, retiring in 1997. His greatest joys were farming, a profession from which he never retired, and his family. In their more than 40 years of marriage, he and Donna raised eleven children on their farm near Rome, where he instilled in them a strong work ethic, perseverance, an ability to love unconditionally, and a calling to serve others.Survivors include  his children; Jim (Sannie) of Wichita, KS, Margaret (Ron Schneider) of Lawrence, KS, Roger (Carolyn) of Wellington, Mark (Beth) of Wellington, Steve (Lisa) of Wellington, Gary of Merriam, KS, Dennis (Dotty) of Wellington, Cathy Giefer (Jake) of Wellington, Laura Willoughby (Todd) of Shawnee, KS, Diane Wicklund (Sean) of Overland Park, KS, and Darren (Lori) of Wichita; 29 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; sister Lola Brabander of Ponca City, OK; sister-in-law Betty Farley of Wellington; numerous nieces and nephews; special friend Dorothy Troutman of Wellington; and longtime neighbor Daylene DeBuhr of South Haven, KS.He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Donna, and his brothers Earl and Warnie.last_img read more